Saturday, February 18

11 Months!




Fee Fi Fo Faye,

Holy cow, this month has been crazy. Ever since Christmas, you have become a little girl. Not like my baby.. but almost a toddler. You refuse to walk, tho. I know you can. I've seen you take steps. I think what happened is you tried for so long and then just gave up bc crawling was faster. I can appreciate that.

You just comprehend more. I can tell. It's crazy! You hold bottles, drink milk on occassion, started being picky about food, and throwing fits. You understand getting the car/eating/bed/books/toys/getting your way. You know exactly when you have something you aren't supposed to (remotes/phones) or are eating something off the floor. As soon as we say "Faye, what do you have?" you RUN AWAY. you take off with the object, or clench your jaw. Trixies hobbitsies.

You still wear all the same clothes. 9-12 month. You have gotten rounder, but not longer. Your tiny feet still barely fit into size 2s. Your hair is getting longer tho, and your long pieces at the top are SUPER funny. They have black/brown ends, then brown, then blondie roots. They are too long to put into a regular pony, they look silly. I am not ready to cut your hair, tho. There's no point yet.

You now have TWO words in your aresenal. The newest is BUG. You have these bath toys grandma wendy gave you that are butterflies/beetles, etc. so I've been teaching you BUG. You try SOOO hard to say it. Everyonce & a while it comes out perfect. "Bug." Other times it comes out as "Gub" or "Buh."

You've started doing this CRAZY smile. You scrunch up your nose and eyes & smile all huge & goofy. It.is.a.hoot. I don't know where you learned that, but i think it is from your "sister" lupe at the sitter's house.

I understand this month why there is a song called "I'm so glad when daddy comes home" bc as soon as he walks in the door from work you are ALL LOVE. It's very very cute. We play the "kissing game" and daddy picks you up and kisses you then mommy and then she kisses daddy and then you kiss us both. It's cheesy, but it's one of my favorite moments, when our little family of three all hug and kiss and love each other.

You got another tooth this month- making the count 6! I kinda miss your crooked smile, but I'm sure by the horrid grumpiness of the last couple days, #7 is coming!!

Oh yeah, we turned your seat around in the car so you face forward. Maybe a tad "early" but honestly, it's been AWESOME. Daddy can drive and actually put the seat back and you are happier looking at where we are driving. Also, wiping a snotty nice is easier when you can see it. :)

You rock. We love you.
Love, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment