Friday, April 29

2 Months!

ooooo are my parents in for it! i am too months old now and moving like crazy! my arms and legs wiggle wiggle WIGGLE all the time. i like to grab onto things on accident and my mom & daddy have to PRY my little clenched hand apart to get me to let it go! i can hold a rattle in my hand, but i don't care for it much. my favorite thing to do is sit on someone's lap & talk. mostly i talk to daddy, but anyone can get me to jabber jabber if i'm in the right mood! i still scowl a lot of the time, but the other times i'm quietly observing or smiling. i HATE being faced to someone's shoulder because i want to LOOK OUT and SEE everything.
my favorite person in the whole world is daddy; i smile HUGE and start to wiggelwiggle & talk immediately when he gets home! it's so stinkin' cute!
i'm getting so cute now!!
my 2 month stats are:
16 cm head - 87%
23.5 inches long - 88%
11 lbs 10 ounces - 76%

i am fat & happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment