Friday, February 15

Sweet little man

James is very snuggly& sweet. We love him!
He is quite the opposite of his "angel baby" sister in some things tho! He screams murder when he is tired-I'm serious, I've never heard a newborn scream so loudly bc they want to be asleep! Definitely related to my side of the family! He acts like he has never eaten before when he is hungry, & has a volume level at a million decibels all the time. BUT when he doesn't have any issues, he LOVES to be snuggled & wrapped up& be held (i could leave Faye laying on the couch or play mat all day, she didn't care to be held). He sleeps fairly well& eats waaaay better than his big sister ever did. WHAT A RELIEF! I've had some stressful moments with breastfeeding, but nothing compared to the absolute nightmare of low supply/bottles/pumping/crying/worrying that we had last time!!
Faye is obsessed with him. First words out of her mouth after naps, in the morning, before bed, or 100other times per day, are "baby Jimmy night night?" "Where baby Jimmy go?" "He awake!" "I wanna see baby Jimmy!" Etc.
I live that she loves him so much!
So glad this little man came to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment