Sunday, June 19

Happy Father's Day, Brad!!!

Exactly one year ago today we found out Faye was coming to our home. June 19th, 2010. What a CRAZY, happy, scary, joyous, momentous day that was!! We laughed and cried. And couldn't stop smiling and saying "WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!" Insanity. How we love this little girl- we are so glad she came to be with our family!
Brad is such a sweet daddy. He loves her SOO much. They are best buddies. I hope they always will be. He is tender and caring and happy and so concerned for her welfare- I couldn't wish for anything better!! For Father's Day last year I gave him a stick I peed on- SURPRISE! This year it was a dark Chocolate Peanut Butter cup. Which is better? haha
Happy Father's Day Brad, you wonderful man, you! We love you!! :)She's so happy with her daddy. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's day Brad! I love Faye's face! She's so adorable and so is the outfit she's in.

    ReplyDelete