Thursday, June 2

3 Months

Hello! I am Faye & three months old! I am a happy, hilarious little person! I like to jabjabjab all day long. Seriously my parents think they are in big trouble- I may not stop talking for the rest of FOREVER. I like to hold my hands and sit in my bumbo.
I talk and smile at that cute baby in the mirror(she has the cutest smile & fat cheeks!) and I like to hit the hanging toys with my hands (most of the time its a lovely accident!) and like to stare and smile at my mommy & daddy. I definitely know who they are because I sometimes cry at strangers and try to avoid looking at them.My face lights up SO BIG when mommy & daddy come get me in the mornings or after my naps. Sometimes I just lay in my bed when I wake up & start to talk at my bedding. I weigh in at almost 14 pounds but I don't think I'm getting fatter- just loooong. (Why do they call babies long? We're tall!)
I LOVE to stand up and sit and look around. I hate being cuddled or faced to someone's shoulder when there is stuff going on. I wanna be in the know. :)Mamma's note: Please excuse my terrible picture taking... sigh. Seriously tho this baby is sooo sweet. She is the best ever. We love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment