Friday, March 4

two way tie for my favorite person: brad & faye

#1 reason to have baby at Hoag Hospital: how's this view for labor/delivery/recovery?? sweetness!
Poor sad baby!Look at this little bum!At this point I was still in shock, I think, that I was a MOM. It's crazy how one minute you are pregnant and the next you... aren't.
I look like I've been hit by a car. Awesome. Mostly it's lighting, I promise everyone kept saying how great and NOT tired I looked, but this suggests otherwise. Maybe they were lying to me. I choose to believe it. :) But it's our first family picture so... oh well. She cracks me up. this is her OUT. She sleeps like a champ so far. We'll see if that changes tomorrow. Daddy's GirlSwollen me, naked Faye, Grandma Wendy, Aunt MelissaSleeping with Grandma. Bless my mother for being here for a week and taking such good care of us! She cooked and deep cleaned and sewed. Hooray!Hello!Look at that fat chin! She flexes her feet when she eats. I think its hilarious.Faye makes Team Barttels #3. We love her, oh, so much!

4 comments:

  1. She is perfect. I love her name. I'm so happy for you!! Aren't fresh baby cheeks the softest things in the world? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh! You have a baby! She is the cutest little thing. How fun to have a tiny little girl. If you think Brad is melted now just you wait until she starts asking for things in her sweet little voice:)
    Congrats!(And you do look great, by the way. Not fair:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the picture of her 'out'! babies are so funny! She's so sweet!! Snuggle her all you can! before you know it she'll be crawling away from you! ah! have to go! Nora's trying to eat something off the floor! hahaha

    ReplyDelete