Tuesday, April 13

team jacob

my husband CRACKS me up. i spend alot of my time at home laughing at him. i always wanted to marry someone entertaining- got it! :)

so brad has "been wanting to see" New Moon. so he went and rented it last night for FHE. in the comfort of my own home i could make all the commentary i wanted- about how i HATE edward, how horrible actors they are, and how dra-ma-TIC everything is. i think he learned his lesson bc i definitely made an effort to ruin the movie for him. ;)
highlights of the movie being all the times edward WASN'T in the movie, and when my husband said "yeah, jacob's pretty hot. he looks good wet." you can bet i immediately sent that quote out mass-text style to friends & family. ha. conclusion: i can never get those hours back, but i really enjoy laughing with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment