Sunday, April 4

Easter!

This Saturday, the Easter bunny came to our house in between General Conference sessions. He even hid my candy & presents all over our living room for me to hunt.

This year he brought me a KITE!!!! Oh frabjous day! Calooh! Callay!

Brad & I thought the Easter bunny was pretty smart, thanked him, then promptly walked to the park & gave it a whirl!

'twas lovely.

Then my darling friend/old roommate Nicole Dinsbach & I made cute headbands & flowers, watched a chick flick & went shopping while our husbands went to the Priesthood session of General Conference. Girl date.

I needed someone to model it for me. Cute headband, right? Pretty Brad.

(my husband voluntarily put this on his head. i love that about him. Also Mustache March apparantly has carried over to April. Mrs. Barttels is starting to think it should leave....)

THEN, the Barttels' and the Dinsbach's heely'd.

Hint: the grocery store is the best place- smooth floors, long aisles, and lots of people to laugh at you. :)

Happy First Easter Mr. & Mrs. Barttels!

(geesh my hair is getting long!)

No comments:

Post a Comment