Sunday, March 3

Faye is 2!!

I have no idea how to even start. My baby is TWO. Two!!
She is just as sweet, smart, talkative and a joy as she ever was! My Angel baby has become a sweet little lady!
28 pounds, 35.5 inches tall, barely a size 5 shoe, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes the exact shade as mommy's, and daddy's even keel personality.
Everyday I love you more, Faye! My baby!

We weren't able to have a party with friends this year so we went to grandma's for cake the Sunday before. Little princess!
In her real birthday we had eggs and bacon for breakfast& played happily all day. Daddy got off with early& we went to Disneyland with auntie coco and the boys (since it's Matthew's birthday the next Sunday). Happiest place on earth!! Great day with a great little lady!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear what you're saying because my baby is going to be 13!!!!!! She's a doll, really. Glad you are enjoying her so, thinking of you. Love,

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete