Monday, January 3

33 weeks

i am feeling cuter and more comfortable since the crazy traveling has ceased. seriously- the more hours i spend in a car, the more inches i SWELL up. :)
work is crazy and busy, but good! keeps me occupied and the time flying! everytime i turn around- another MONTH has flown by.
i can mostly sleep good at night. mostly. when brad isn't snoring with a cold or some little girl isn't awake doing kickboxing at 12 AM :) she moves like CRAZYface all the time. we love sitting and watching my belly bouce around in every direction.
it's crazy to think we are having a baby. this. year. SO SOON.
we are excited!!my hair & head look strange. but my belly really IS that cute in real life :) i hope!

4 comments:

  1. Cute!! Hey, I wore that shirt. Good luck these last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i wore that shirt too! and yes, you look very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey you look GREAT! I can't wait to see pictures of you little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very hard to travel when you are pregnant. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete