Thursday, September 9

Feels Like Lightning Running Through My Veins

Wednesday Sept 8th, my wonderful husband helped me check something off my bucket list:
See David Gray in concert. Check.

It was FABULOUS. No, really. You don't understand. It was AMAZING. Incredible. He played a lot of old good ones. The crowd cheered and sang. I sang "Please forgive Me" at the top of my lungs & danced (with all the other drunken crazies) through the whole song.
I love him. (Brad and David Gray.)
Oh David Gray, you do it to me everytime.

Side note: Ray Lamontagne was also lovely, though not equally fabulous.

And if you are every near The Greek theatre, I HIGHLY recommend Simply Thai for dinner before.
Best. Dumplings. I've. Ever. Had.
Railroad Fried Rice.
Go There. Eat it. You won't be sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment