Monday, May 17

seis meses

yes, it's true. happy day!!
we celebrated by going to the A's game!!
honestly, tho, it was a pretty boring game... zero..zero...zero.. then suddenly the Angel's won. bummer. BUT my cute husband got a huge bratwurst and we can say we watch a "perfect game" pitcher! congrats no-name a's pitcher for being so awesome... except in the game we watched. ;)

i LOVE BRAD. in case you were wondering. really. he's my best friend.
he holds me while i cry at 6 AM when the shower door breaks and i'm stuck in the shower, and he has to wake up and get me out, cold and tired.
he takes out the trash EVERYTIME without asking.
he makes fun of me. constantly. but he makes me laugh. everyday.
he watches House and British PBS shows with me just so he can hold my hand.
he's hilarious, and sweet, and kind, and HAPPY and doesn't even make a face when i come home with a new pair of $10 sandals. he just says they look nice. he's perfect! ha.
and basically he's the bread and butter to my life. i'm glad we can hang out for eternity.
love you, B.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been 6 months already! My how time flies. So happy you two are so madly in love!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete